Analyze existing information (secondary sources) or carry out targeted surveys, in order to: - identify beneficiaries (or population distribution in the area), in detail: # of households, head-of-household's sex, household members, socio-economic status; -review illegal connection status, identifying the phenomenon's relevance: i) # of households with illegal connections, head-of-household's sex, socio-economic status; ii) Do potential obstacles exist for vulnerable households to access the service (property rights over housing) and/or to pay for the service (affordability), or to contact customer service (access to technology such as mobile phones)? - review representation and labor force within the sector (institutions, businesses, etc.), disaggregating by sex.
There are no projects asociated to the current activity.
Statistics and baselines resulting from the assessment:
- Beneficiaries, (# of households, head-of-household's sex, household members, socio-economic status)
- Femininity index of poverty
- Population participating in consultations (joint or separate consultations), disaggregated by sex
- Prevalence of illegal connections (# of households, head-of-household's sex, socio-economic status)
- Vulnerable households rate, disaggregated by head-of-household's sex
- Do non-married/married men and non-married/married women hold equal property rights?
- % of end-users who make use of mobile phone to pay for electricity services supply, disaggregated by sex
- Paid/Non-paid working hours, disaggregated by sex (hour/person/month)
- Labor force within the sector (institutions, businesses, etc.), disaggregated by sex