Provision of flexible payment terms, and technology for payment and customer service
• Include flexible payment terms, such as per-use charge, appropriate tariffs and targeted subsidies for more vulnerable population (e.g., female-headed households). For instance, define, for the water utility company, a supply social policy aimed at more vulnerable households. • Provide the water utility company with payment services and customer service systems (feedback about quality of service) accessible through technology reachable by all, e.g., mobile phone.
There are no projects asociated to the current activity.
Cost included in the project
• P. Payment systems and customer service designed according to women's and men's differentiated needs
• P. Flexible payment terms designed to ensure access to the service for female-headed households
• P. # of households benefited from flexible payment terms, disaggregating by male/female-headed households
• R. # of households with new or improved access to drinking water, disaggregating by male/female-headed households (CRF)
• R. % of people making use of mobile phones to pay for services, disaggregated by sex
• R. # of user complaints addressed and solved by the regulator, disaggregating by sex (complaints/year)
Increase number of households with water supply, especially the most vulnerable ones, responding to their specific needs (e.g., female-headed households).