Promotion of gender-sensitive policies within the sector
• Include requirements in the policy and operative frameworks of the sector's institutions: - sex-disaggregated data of personnel and population interested/affected by the project; - definition of policies and operational plans' goals, emphasizing differentiated impact on women and men; - training of personnel for the integration of gender-perspective in the sector's projects; - certification of social licenses for the sector's businesses, etc. • Eliminate barriers equal to opportunities in the sector's institutions, by reviewing their corporate framework and including: - improved and gender-sensitive hiring and promotion systems (g.e. equal salary for equal pay for equal work); - institution's gender strategy: I) Gender-sensitive communication plan, ii) Budget for raising awareness among personnel, etc. • Define MoU/alliances between institutions within the sector, recognized by national actors such as women's institutes and civil society organizations (e.g., women's organizations), in order to strengthen gender-sensitive sector policies.
There are no projects asociated to the current activity.
• P. # of recommendations reports for gender-sensitive policies, operational and corporative plans
• P. # of approved MoU between sector's institutions and recognized actors, such as women's institutes
• P. Designed institutional gender action plan
• P. # of designed gender-sensitive corporate policies
• R. Implemented institutional gender action plan
• R. # of implemented gender-sensitive corporate policies
- Promote policies and projects within the sector that respond to women´s and men´s demands - Ensure coordination between the sector's actors and national institutions, with the mandate of promoting gender equality.