• Include public campaigns to attract women/men to careers related to the sector (e.g., STEM careers). • Include scholarships to encourage female/male enrollment, and student traineeships in businesses within the sector.
There are no projects asociated to the current activity.
US $ 10,000 – US $ 50,000
• P. # of campaigns produced to encourage feminine/masculine enrollment in courses related to the sector
• P. # of scholarships provided to women/men, in the sector
• P. # of places for internships available for women/men, in the sector
• R. # of women beneficiaries of economic empowering initiatives (CRF)
• R. # of beneficiaries of on-the-job training, disaggregated by sex (CRF)
Increase the number of women/men in the sector.