Campaigns about sanitation service use in social services
• Include training for boys and girls in educational establishments, about sanitary education and boys and girls' rights, in line with national educational programs, and with support from national institutions, community organizations and NGOs. Promote use of toilet paper, soap and absorbent material to address girls and boys' needs. • Include training on use of sanitation service in community centers and markets, according to women's and men's needs.
There are no projects asociated to the current activity.
US$ 30,000 - US$ 100,000
• P. # of campaigns about sanitary education and boys and girls' rights, in educational establishments
• P. # of hygiene campaigns aimed at girls (menstrual hygiene)/boys
• P. # of girls and boys attending campaigns about the importance of sanitary education and their rights
• P. # of campaigns in community centers/markets (if applicable)
• P. # of campaign participants in community centers/markets, disaggregated by sex
• R. Reduction of diseases caused by poor sanitary conditions, by sex and age group
• R. Reduction of harassment/violence rate at school age, by sex
- Increase awareness about sanitary education and sanitation services among girls and boys, promoting acknowledgement and respect of their rights. - Increase awareness about sanitary education and sanitation services in community centers and markets, in order to reduce risk of disease.