Campaigns about sanitation service use in health care clinics
Organize awareness/training sessions about sanitary education in health care clinics, in line with national educational programs, such as: - promotion of women's and men's reproductive health; - safe childbirths and female/male newborn care, fostering shared responsibility between women and men, etc.
There are no projects asociated to the current activity.
US$ 30,000 - US$ 100,000
• P. # of men-targeted campaigns about reproductive and sexual health
• P. # of women-targeted campaigns about reproductive and sexual health
• P. # of people participating in campaigns about reproductive and sexual health fostering shared responsibility between women and men, in health care clinics, disaggregating by sex
• R. Reduction of diseases caused by poor sanitary conditions, by sex and age group
• R. # of paid/non-paid working hours, by sex (hour/person/month)
Increase awareness about sexual and reproductive health among women and men, promoting shared responsibility of caring between women and men, and acknowledgement and respect of their rights.