Include adequate technical solutions for individual household sanitation systems. Make sure that the facilities design (e.g., bathrooms) takes into account women's and men's demands with regard to: - facilities' space and height; - safety, etc.
There are no projects asociated to the current activity.
Cost included in the work’s activities
• P. Technical solutions validated by men and women
• P. # of households with new or improved access to sanitation, disaggregating by male/female-headed households (CRF)
• P. # of households with wastewater treatment, disaggregating by male/female-headed households (CRF)
• P. # of households with new, adequate individual sanitation solution
• R. Reduction of diseases caused by poor sanitary conditions, by sex and age group
Increase number of households with access to sanitation, responding to specific demands of women and men, girls and boys, having an impact on their health (disease reduction) and making the project feasible and sustainable.