Include construction of public W&A facilities/solutions (fountains, laundry sinks, latrines, etc.), in line with women's and men's demands, considering, for instance: - facilities' space and height; - lighting; - safety, etc.
There are no projects asociated to the current activity.
Cost included in the work’s activities
• P. # of built communal fountains/laundry sinks
• P. # of collective sanitation solutions built according to women's and men's needs
• P. # of households with access to drinking water through new/improved public facility, disaggregating by male/female-headed households
• P. # of households with new, adequate collective sanitation solution, disaggregating by male/female-headed households
• R. Reduction of time spent in fetching water, by sex, age (hours/person/month)
• R. Reduction of water-borne diseases and/or diseases caused by poor sanitary conditions, by sex and age group
Increase number of female, male and young (boys and girls) W&S service users in public facilities, responding to their differentiated needs and reducing risk of disease due to polluted water and poor practices and time spent in fetching water.