Campaign about use of service in the household
• Include training on electricity-conscious use (rational and efficient) for household tasks, as well as safety aspects, promoting shared responsibility among women and men regarding household duties. For instance, organize campaigns about use of the energy-efficient stoves installed with participation of men and women. • Include training, for women and men, on energy-generating technology maintenance (e.g., domestic solar systems). Carry out these campaigns through talks, radio, etc., ensuring participation of men and women.
There are no projects asociated to the current activity.
• P. # of campaigns designed to raise awareness/offer training about access to and use of the service, promoting shared responsibility regarding household duties
• P. # of participants (disaggregated by sex) in campaigns to raise awareness/offer training about access to and use of the service, promoting responsibility regarding household duties
• P. # of women/men trained on energy -generation technology maintenance (e.g., domestic solar systems)
• P. # of households where women/men were trained on solar panel maintenance, with solar panels in use
• R. # of households with new or improved access to electricity supply, disaggregating by male/female-headed households (CRF)
• R. Reduction of time/money dedicated by women and/or men to ensure energy supply (firewood, coal, diesel, kerosene, etc.)
• R. # of paid/non-paid working hours, disaggregated by sex (hour/person/month)
Increase the number of end-users women and men, promoting shared responsibility regarding household duties and equal opportunities in use of service and provided technology.