Campaign about flexible payment terms, and technology for payment and customer service
Include training on flexible payment terms, customer service and payment systems available, which use technology accessible to all. Aim campaigns at the most vulnerable population, e.g., female-headed households.
There are no projects asociated to the current activity.
US $ 50,000 – US $ 300,000
• P. # of designed campaigns about flexible payment terms, aimed at female-headed households
• P. # of households benefitting from flexible payment terms for service usage, disaggregating by male/female-headed households
• R. # of households with new or improved access to electric supply, disaggregating by male/female-headed households (CRF)
• R. % of end-users who make use of mobile phones to pay for electricity/renewable energy services, disaggregated by sex
• R. # of end-user complaints addressed and solved by the regulator, disaggregated by sex (complaints/year)
Increase number of end-users, especially among the most vulnerable population (e.g., female-headed households).