Provision of stoves and technology for generation of renewable energy
• Provide energy-efficient/improved stoves or cooking technology (e.g., thermal bruja pot, solar ovens, etc.): - from firewood stoves to improved firewood stoves; - from improved firewood stoves to LPG stoves; - from LPG stoves to natural gas stoves. • Provide technology for energy generation, e.g., photovoltaic panels, to female and male-headed households. Consider the option to prioritizing and defining a quota for the most vulnerable households, e.g., female-headed households. Use adequate technology, including security measures related to services and electricity supply to households.
There are no projects asociated to the current activity.
• P. # of project's technical solutions, validated by men and women
• P. # of energy-efficient/improved stoves installed in female/male-headed households
• P. # of cooking technologies (thermal bruja pots, solar ovens, etc.) provided to female/male-headed households
• P. # of photovoltaic panels installed in female/male-headed households
• P/R. # of households with new or improved access to electricity supply, disaggregating by male/female-headed households (CRF)
• R. # of female/male-headed households using energy-efficient technology/improved stoves/technology for energy generation
• R. Reduction of time/money dedicated by women and/or men to ensure energy supply (firewood, coal, diesel, kerosene, etc.)
- Improve access and service quality for female and male end-users, thus reducing the time allocated to perform household tasks (e.g., firewood collection, cooking), and having an impact on health ( less air pollution in the household), and in terms of energy saving. - Ensure access and control over the sector's technology for the most vulnerable people (e.g., female heads of household).