Provision of flexible payment terms, and technology for payment and customer service
• Include flexible payment terms for service connection and supply for the most vulnerable households, e.g., female-headed households, include, for instance: - on-credit installation; - per-connection charge; -appropriate tariffs; - targeted subsidies, etc. • Include payment options and customer service systems (feedback on service quality) accessible to all through means such as a mobile phone.
There are no projects asociated to the current activity.
Cost included in the project
• P. # of flexible payment terms targeted to female-headed households
• P. # of payment and customer service systems designed according to men's and women's differentiated needs
• P. # of households benefited from flexible payment terms, disaggregating by male/female-headed households
• P/R. # of households with new or improved access to electricity supply, disaggregating by male/female-headed households (CRF)
• R. % of end-users who make use of a mobile phone to pay for electricity/renewable energy services, disaggregated by sex
• R. # of end-user complaints addressed and solved by the regulator, disaggregated by sex (complaints/year)
Improve access to, quality and availability of the service for, above all, households with the least resources (e.g., female-headed households).